Thank you for choosing Capital City Cremation.
All of our cremation packages include the base services of:
- Transfer from place of death into our care between 9 am and 5 pm within 50 km of our location.
- Perform basic personal care for the purpose of identification and sheltering
- Legal registration and documentation for the Alberta Department of Vital Statistics
- Acquisition of the Cremation Permit, Certificate of Cremation, Certified Burial Permit (if required), and travel documents (if required)
- Process Worry-free cremation in our on-site crematory
- Publication of the online obituary
Preplanning your final arrangements is one of the most kind and loving acts that you can do for your family.
Below you will see three main plan options that will help you design the perfect cremation service for you and your family. You will also find several customization options within each plan to make your cremation truly unique.
We understand this is an important step in securing peace of mind for your family and you may have questions, Should you wish to discuss the options and talk to a Cremation specialist, click here or call 780-590-0626
If a Death has occurred, call 780-425-5002 24 hours
If you are comfortable from choosing the plan for you then proceed.
Please select from the options below then click submit
You will then be asked for your contact information in order for one of our Consultants to call you and arrange a time to complete all your documentation and explain you prefunding options.
Click to enter contact information and confirm your plan